RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, like the brony I am, I discovered Rhett and Link through a My Little Pony documentary I watched.  (I believe it was Saberspark's "Ballad of the Brony."  Anyways, the video that was related was, of course, "Bronies: The Controversy."  Ever since that day, I was hooked onto Good Mythical Morning. 

I found them in  1/18/08

i subscribed to u guys on YouTube and on twitter / Facebook so then i told  my fiends about u guys then  i made a account on your guises site. :3 < cat face

My friend told me about them once or twice. Now I'm a bigger fan than him

my brother showed me rap battle (the first one)and i looked at other vidios by them ,and the first time i seen them was on waffles(juilin smith),thats how i found out of rhett and link.

One day in 2010 I was sitting at my computer, bored when I find this YouTube channel RhettandLink. I checked out a "Caption Fail" and cracked up. One year later I am sitting with my friend and he shows me this video called "T-shirt War" and once again found myself laughing like never before. I found out in early 2012 that they were doing a show called "Good Mythical Morning" and I found myself watching it every weekday since. Every morning they would say "Today this episode is brought to you by [Insert company here]" I heard them talk about the Rhett and Linkommunity frequently so I figured to give in. That is my story Mythical Beasts :)

I think I found them through their drive through folk song, and have been hooked ever since (especially to their old local commercials).  I'm currently getting close to finishing watching ALL of the GMM episodes... :(

I first found out about them from mysteryguitarman when he helped make T-shirt war. I have just recently became aware again of them from an episode of youtubers react by the finebros. I am now watching all of there good mythical mornings. I love these guys. Them make me laugh so hard i once fell off my chair. ;)

All started with Shirt Wars Video, i thought it was all interesting.. and got hooked on since then.

My sister showed me a few episodes of Link's Golden Advice for single guys (but now stepping back I realize that was probably a good thing - since it would have taken me ions to determine which of the two was Rhett or Link) - GMM was soon after discovered - and it's been part of my morning routine ever since xD

My first encounter with Rhett and Link was in 2011 when a friend showed me their Guacamole Song, and a few other music videos. Several months went by, and finally in Oct. 2011, I remembered the Guacamole Song, and I managed to find Rhett and Link again. I then proceeded to watch every single music video they have ever made! :)

I love everything that they do, and I got super excited when they guest starred in an episode of Epic Rap Battles of History, and when they had The Gregory Brothers on an episode of GMM!

My First encounter with Rhett and Link was actually at a summer camp where I used to work on staff. Rub some bacon on it was pretty much the the staff theme song. and from there i was hooked.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service