RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

About 2 years ago, I was at a basketball game and I overheard one of my school mates talking about these 2 guys who sang their order at Taco Bell.  I went online that night and listened to it, plus MANY more of their stuff.  I got obsessed quickly but then for whatever dumb reason I stopped watching their stuff.  I have recently rediscovered them and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! (:

YouTube suggested it to me while I was watching asdf movies, ever since watched all there videos on BOTH of there channels.

I found them a few years ago with In the 80's

My sitter showed me dope zebra a long time ago, and i started to whatch their videos

I found they from the cheese rap! I watched it and then forgot about it. Then, my friend showed it to me again, and I dug deeper. That's where I found thoughtful guy and rub some bacon on it. Now, I watch gmm every day!

My niece.  Thanks Niece !  

I found them a few months back; watched some of their videos & GMM shows and thought to myself, "Eh, they're not bad."  But then I saw 'Rub Some Bacon On It' and I was instantly a fan!

i just recently found them with "I am a thoughtful guy" then i watched some of their other videos then their most recent christmas episode.  every night I watch the newest GMM and some of the older ones.

I had seen them in videos (erb wright bros and steampunk toothfairy) but the first time I really knew it was them was Christmas sweatz

popular page of youtube Christmas sweatz my life changed

The Perfec Bathroom trip song

My friend reccomended your youtube vids and i thought they were hilarious

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service