RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my brother showed rhett and link to me. from the first minute i was hooked. they remind me of me and my best friend

I'm not 100% sure but I believe I randomly came across the T-shirt battle in 2008 and thought it was pretty great, but I never really followed anyone on youtube before. Eventually I realized I really enjoyed the new videos being posted and made an attempt to keep up with new posts. It wasn't until I ran into them in LA as they chauffeured a zebra down the busy streets that I realized how much I enjoyed their antics. I was waiting in line outside of the America's Got Talent auditions and I of course ran up to introduce myself, but I ended up just ruining their shot I didn't know they were filming. ooops. Man. Rhett is a giant.

my brother would not stop singing their songs! eventually I just started watching their YouTube channel, but now I'm more hooked then he is

i found them when i watched how to kill a moustache and i thought it was very funny and soon bought a pair of mythical shoes and now watch gmm

I found them because my art teacher showed us some of their videos. Best. Teacher. Ever.

First thing I saw was the ShamWow Song years ago, I was hooked! I immediately went to watch everything on their channels, picking up the GMCL and GMM habit in the process. :)
The first one I watched was The Job Reference that my cousin showed me and it was hilarious!

By listening to there Rub Some Bacon On It song. Such a catchy tune!

My brother showed me caption fails.

I first knew about Rhett and Link in the McDonalds commercial they worked on with MysteryGuitarMan. I didn't really paid much attention to them until I discovered their second channel, the channel where they post Good Mythical Morning videos. The first GMM video I watched was, "My Jacket Got a Waiter Fired," and I remember saying, "This is interesting!" From that point on, I started watching GMM everyday, and watched some of their works in the main channel. I'm really glad that I discovered this, because your videos (especially GMM) make my day a little bit brighter! :D

I found them through Smule, the piano app! I played their songs on there, then got curious. It all blossomed from there. :)

When they popped up in the Wright Bros. vs. Mario Brothers video of ERB.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service