RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend showed me the Caption Fails and I got hooked

My friend Zach. Hey Man!
I found them from my best friend who got it from her cuz who go it from we'll I don't know but any ways my best friend klesber ( her real name is kaitlynn but we all call her klesber ) showed me the video rub some bacon on it and we were like so In love with it that we typed all the word to the song and then well sang it with each other

I was bumming around on YouTube in 2010 and came across one of their videos. I'm not sure which one, but I started watching Chia Lincoln and then GMM when it first started. I just joined the Kommunity today, dunno what kept me from joining.

I found Rhett and link while looking for photoshop tutorials. Low and behold, there was the amazingly creative "photoshop your memories" video.... An I fell in love.
I have always known about many moons ago and just know decided to join

Buddy of mine showed me a special little video about how to solve all my problems. RUB SOME BACON ON IT!!!!1

My brother showed me some of the rap battles and I was instantly interested!

My mom got a Kindle Fire for Christmas this year, and she downloaded the Magic Piano Smule app and I loved it so much that I downloaded it on my phone for myself. I went through the list to play every free song they had, and Rhett and Link had two songs, Dope Zebra and I am a Thoughtful Guy. I was curious as to how the songs really went, so I looked it up on YouTube and my life has been better ever since. :)

I was watching all of Julian Smiths videos about two years ago and on "Waffles" there these two clowns were. Hilarious! All three guys are extremely talented and awesome.

I found them through Julian Smith when I saw that he was in the perfect bathroom trip song

Random youtube searches

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service