RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend showed me their original Caption Fail. 'Nuff said.

I found Rhett & Link from Julian Smith's "Waffles" video.  Now I watch their videos all the time and am super ready for season 3 of GMM!

I came across a video of GMM in my suggestions and decided to see what it was. Best choice i ever made! After the first video I immediately subscribed and started watching all videos. 

I found he GMM videos by seeing a thumbnail of Rhett and Link and thinking 'Hey that guy (link) looks like my uncle,' and from there it was a click away from hours of  Gooood Mythical Morning!

My church played the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness at their annual Man-Day event.  It was so funny that I had to find it and that's how I found their YouTube channel and have been watching ever since!  You guys are awesome!

i found them on youtube, when one of their videos showed up as a suggestion when i was watching Penn and Tellers B.S. about bottled water!

A friend of mine and I were watching "Rewind YouTube Style", and after we finished that one he introduced me to Rhett and Link. I've loved every minute of it since.

I first learned of Rhett and Link through Epic Rap Battles of history. I thought they were funny and quickly subscribed to them. I watch GMM every morning and have seen almost all of their videos.

I found Rhett and Link sort of recently, sometime in the  late fall. At the time I wasn't friends with mythical beasts, so I wasn't really 'introduced' or anything. The first video I ever watched by Rhett and Link was 'How to Kill a Moustache'. That, was genius. After that, I watched 'Rub Some Bacon On It'. One after another, I kept on watching the videos! Now I've been watching vids/showing them to friends/fam ever since. 

The first time I was shown Rhett and Link was when my youth pastor at church showed me Links Golden Advice for Single Men and the Facebook Song a few years ago, didnt watch them much until this past year when I stumbled across Good Mythical Morning and I've been hooked ever since!

I listened to Rub Some Bacon On it after watching Smosh Pit Weekly... Haha thanks Mari ^_^

I wanted different recipes that had to do with Nilla Wafers one day and I saw the "Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time" song. Now I'm Obsessed :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service