RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually found them by watching commercial kings, and then became obsessed, and watched all off Goodmorning Chia Lincoln, and GMM.

A friend of mine showed me the my favorite pillow song on YouTube and I got addicted!!! Thanks a lot! Lol

Well, My brother showed me their epic rap battle and i loved it.  They are really funny.

They were on Julian Smith's video Waffles.

I found them through T-Shirt war

The "Wright Bros. vs. Mario Bros." Epic Rap Battle. After watching the video, I watched "Nilla Waffer Top Hat Time," and was hooked from then on.

I was typing in weird things like nilla wafer, into the search box on youtube and saw "Nilla Wafer TopHat Time" and I was like "lol"  so I clicked on it and have been hooked ever since. :)

Definetely a huge Epic Rap Battles of History fan! Found them through Wright Bros Vs. Mario Bros almost six months ago! And now I watch GMM every morning to wake up and laugh a little. Hello from San Antonio <3

My friend (another Mythical Beast!) sent me the Photoshop Song via email, and I was hooked immediately!

I was watching a Julian Smith video when he made a waffle commercial Rhett and Link were in it(:

I found them when i watched bringing up bobby i think there is something that they did in that movie but then i saw the spanner about a year ago and then i was hooked and had to see some more and now i just found out about GMM.

I think it was last year that a friend shared a video with me (can't even remember which one!) and I thought it was really funny, end of.

But then I was browsing Youtube just a few weeks ago, and was like 'Oh hey, what were those two funny dudes called? RHETT AND LINK!' and then it was BOOM. I watched, like, at least half of GMM over a weekend. XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service