RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on YouTube (of course) and I saw one of there Good Morning Chia Lincoln and I wasn't a big fan BUT i checked out there main channel and i was hooked! I only watched their main channel until they started GMM. Now i watch GMM whenever possible!  

My older sister is always introducing is to YouTube videos, and we were at my cousins house and she was showing us the julian smith video "red light flashes twice", but before that she showed us t-shirt wars and the epic rap battle.

I stumbled on a Rhett & Link video while searching for a Scotty Vanity song. I remembered his song was about hair, but I didn't recall the title. So I typed 'hair song' into the search bar. One of the first vids I saw was the 'My Hair Song', the thumbnail looked interesting and funny, so I clicked on it. And my gut feeling was right I loved the 'My Hair Song'. I replayed the video over and over until I knew all the words. I then was singing the song all the time, like in my room, at school, on the bus, in the shower, etc. A couple days went by when I went back to watch the 'My Hair Song' when I watched 'The Break Up Song' I was addicted by that point. I watched mostly everything on the main Rhett & Link channel. Soon after I discovered Good Mythical Morning, and I watched all of there episodes. After that I watched reruns of your IFC show, and I watch Rhett & Link everyday now. Thanks guys for creating awesome intertainment! Not only did you make me a giant fan of your channels, but my brother AJ is just as hooked on GMM as me. He knows every word to 'Rub Some Bacon On It' and steals my friend Rachel's Ipod all the time just to play it on Magic Piano.

wandering around youtube I found Facebook song. I thought, "This is stupid," I do admit, I did. but back then I had HORRIBLE taste in videos. A year later, I found another one of their videos, and i thought, "This is cool," so i subscribed. then I realized they made the facebook song and I felt really stupid. I still feel really stupid, especially because I listen to the song almost every day. I LOVE IT!!!

I believe after years of watching Julian Smith's videos I decided to watch the Perfect Bathroom Trip video, realized they were the guys from Julian's video "waffles", and was hooked ever since.

Friends of mine showed me the folk song drive thru song. I was hooked. I found all the different songs they had done in the past... and then the fateful moment occurred. I found Good Mythical Morning. After hours of old episodes, I decided GMM must enter my daily routine. Thank you Rhett and Link. Coolest Kommunity Ever.

My Cousins showed me some of their videos on youtube!!

My best friend, Rachel, told me to watch a video called the orb of death. I didn't reallly care all that much, but I eventually watched it, then T-Shirt war, then some others. A few months later my brain said "Hey. Brie. Remember those two guys Rachel showed you with the orb of death and the shirts. Go to their channel! So I listened to my brain and became a Mythical Beast. (:

Me and my brother saw Rhett and Link's Space Junk Song when it originally aired, and recently looked then up and now we're (Or at least I am) hooked.

I was looking for more Julian Smith videos, came across perfect bath room trip, and haven't watched him or any other youtubers since :)

I saw the perfect bathroom trip song. 

I was on Indy Mogul which had a link to their other channels like the Indy Machines so I went to Indy achines and they started talking about five word film titles. Then they said Rhett and Link did five word song titles and I went there. I watched "Nilla wafer top hat time" and I found it hilarious then clicked on the hair song and then I watched the behind the scenes GMM episode.

Then I subscribed.

I had seen the Ojai Valley Taxidermy Commercial in November. But I didn't trace it back to rhett and link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service