RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard about your Caption fail video from Mari at SmoshPit Weekly and I watched it, and I watched more, and more, and more and more! And now i am here as a Mythical beast!

i found them shortly after they came out with t-shirt war. I was watching the video because MGM helped them work on it, who im a huge fan of. So i watched more vids, subbed, and found out that my neighbors knew them, and BAM! Mythical Beast.

I found rhett and link through JulianSmith's youtube channel. the perfect bathroom trip featured julian, so that's how i found 'em! ^-^

The first time I saw Rhett and Link was in Julian Smith's Waffles. I loved the characters but never really thought about it after the video. Then, I don't remember how, I found a video by Rhett and Link (possibly 2 guys 600 pillows but I don't remember for sure) and I just loved it and I have been a persistent watcher ever since. 

I came across their funny and creative youtube videos one day. I don't remember the first one I saw. Probably t-shirt war or something like that. It's been a wild ride ever since. MORE Bently Bros!

I found Rhett and Link via my sister. The first video she showed me was 2 guys 600 pillows.

I was just youtube-ing, and i stumbled across one of their videos, and I am now hooked and watch GMM on a daily basis :)

my friend who sits next to me in math class told me about them, even though i knew about them before, i just didnt really watch to many of their videos. but now i watch them everyday!

My brother introduced me to Rhett and Link by sharing their videos with me. I love them all and have caught up on the GMM episodes and watched many other of their videos as well. :)

My Film & Production teacher showed us Rhett & Link once, and then i saw them on Epic Rap Battles of History (without even realizing it) and in their "Closed Caption Fail" video with Tobuscus, and thats the video that really made ma a fan :)

My friend told me about them. I checked them out, and now I am addicted. 

through meekakitty, when the breakup song came out. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service