RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them last year, maybe July.. I was listening to The Facebook Song and it's a great song, so I decide to check out their other videos, and I found that they're very cool. I've subscribe, and I love them!

I found them when I was looking through youtube and found the 'Fast Food Folk Song', been watching them ever since.

I'm pretty sure i found them through the facebook song on youtube but i'm not 100%

I found Rhett and Link around a year ago. A friend showed me the Squirrel's Rights music video (because I'm 'nuts' about squirrels). Ever since then, I've watched Rhett and Link!

I discovered them when my sister showed me one of their drive through song videos. I loved it and promptly watched them all after that. Then I didn't really watch them anymore until I got to college and you tube became my friend to waste time with between classes. I re-discovered them and spent every morning with my bowl of oatmeal watching GMM. And now I've joined the famed Kommunity. 

I dont even remember! Ive been around a long time with Rhett and Link!

I found Rhett & Link through nicepeter when they did that guest spot on the Epic Rap Battles of History.

I found Rhett & Link by youtube on some of there first made videos and just keep watching them from there one.

A friend sent me a video with the 600 pillows and then the bathroom trip. The Bathroom trip song had Julian Smith in it and I love Julian Smith so I decided to watch more and then I got hooked.

A friend of me linked "Who is the Best Action Hero Ever?" To me in Facebook chat and I have been hooked ever since, went back and watched every GMM and GMCL and a ton of other videos. Keep up the great work!!

Youtube's recommended videos before it was bought by Google.  Can't remember quite how long ago that was.

I am most likely one of many who stumbled upon the dynamic duo indirectly by clicking on the "similar videos at the end of the video I was watching on youtube" (ahem, and breathe). I do not regret it one bit. Rhett and Link are a part of my day every day the same way Eastenders or Xfactor or breathing is for some people. Keep up the good work guys! Jack.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service