RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Epic Rap Battles of History...

I first found rhett and link around the time they were doing the road trip. unfortunately they never stopped near MN, but I still got to see their grand adventure on youtube. Then I watched about 15 of the Good Morning Chia Lincolns and now I'm watching GMM! Love your stuff guys! Keep doing what you do! :D

I found Rhett and Link one day when i was browsing and saw The Hair song on YouTube! I've loved every video I watched and can't wait to see more! :)

I found them in the Epic Rap Battles of History: Wright Bros. vs. Mario Bros. I checked out their channel in the link at the end of that video and I've been hooked ever since. Rhett and Link are definitely my favorite "Internetainers". 

I found them through Julian Smith.

I found Rhett and Link just a year ago when my sister told me about one of their videos.

Then I started watching more of their videos until I found GMM.Now, here I am.

I've seen a couple of videos in the past, but never really hooked on it. Then i saw them kick NicePeter and EpicLloyds arses in Epic Rap Battles of History and decided to check them out again. I was amazed and before i knew it, i was watching every episode of Good Mythical Morning. And so here i am!

I found Rhett and Link through an AOL article about two/two and a half years ago.  The article was praising their video for the song "My Favorite Pillow."  As soon as the song ended, I subscribed to their channel- the third YT subscription I ever made on my first YT account.  I now cannot go a weekday without my Good Mythical Morning and I get all giddy when I see a main channel video in my sub box.

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC RAP BATTLES OF HIIISTORY! 

Been watching them for a few weeks now, they're pretty damn cool.

I think the first ever video I saw from them was one of the Surrogate Sharer videos about a roommate.

The first cation fail got me hooked! :DDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVNrkXM3TTI

I found out about them about a year ago when I saw their T-shirt war video on you tube... been hooked for a few months now...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service