RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found you guys from your Epic Rap Battle of History. You owned Nice Peter and Epic Lloyd by the way. Y'all are so much funnier than anything else that I've ever seen on youtube. Keep up the good work!

My little brother showed me the pillow song... Or maybe I heard about them through Mystery Guitar Man... I can't remember which came first.

I found R&L because my friend in PA told me to watch the taco bell song  and then i watched more and then i found like more and more and more and more and more and more and tons. Yeah.

Well I have benn a HUGE Fan of Julian Smith. He havewatched all of his vids. Then One day, I see "The Bathroom Trip Song" in my suggestions box. It was funny so I decided to wach some more. I liked a lot of the vids so i subbed. And now I am a proud Mythical Beast. 

I found them on Youtube.

I found them on youtube through the vlogbrothers i forget which video but they talk about them and i went and subscribed to them

ERB - The Wright Brothers vs. The Mario Brothers. Had to check out anyone who could play Wilbur and Or(i)ville Wright as convincingly as they  did. Very glad I did always fun and occasionally some good advice!

A friend of mine likes their videos and showed me a few of them.

I found this place from watching you tube one day and I was watching a julian smith and there was a link to Rehtt and Links You Tube channel and they said they had a website so i went to it. The End.

I randomly came upon them on youtube, found them to be awesome and watched Good Morning Chia Lincoln and now I watch Good Mythical Morning :) I just now am joining the Kommunity and look forward to more mythical awesomeness :)

Well, I had heard about them many times, but i hadn't been that into youtube until recently, but I was watching nicepeter's most recent epic rap battle and I saw them, and I figured I would finally check them out, which happens with most of my other favorite youtubers, such as Tobuscus, Jacksfilms, and many others. I am now hooked :D

I found them recently on Epic Rap Battles of History: The Wright Brothers vs. The Mario Brothers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service