RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I may have found the presidents' car wash video while browsing the interwebs, then I just got hooked!

I was watching a Julian Smith video on YouTube with them in it when my roommate freaked. She just randomly squeals, "IT"S RHETT AND LINK!!" Confused, I asked her what she was talking about. Then she showed me a few of their commercials. Ever since then, I've been hooked....I think I'm addicted to Good Mythical Morning now. Rhett and Link, you guys are AWESOME! Please, keep up the amazing work! :)

First I saw the T-shirt war video, then I found their podcast on iTunes, then I Started watching GMM, then I became a part of the RhettandLinKommunity.

My friend showed me one of your videos about 3 years back. He wasn't too much a regular viewer, but your videos grew on me, now I watch GMM while my mum drives me to school. xD

I am actually an old friend of Rhett and Link from when they used to work with my dad  and when Link used to go to my church. I just never gave much though to joining the Kommunity.

I found rhett and link on the perfect bathroom trip song with ijustine then on smosh pit with the caption fail then i was hooked.

NOPE! Chuck testa! Well, it was either that or epic rap battle.  Either way, I'm happy being a mythical beast, eh?

I first discovered Rhett and Link almost a year ago.  I had just gotten a job straight out of getting my degree in graphic design/illustration and was now totally in charge of creating all forms of media for High Voltage Kids Ministry Resources, a curriculum company.  In doing market research I started watching "What's in the Bible?"  and my favorite segment was "The Fabulous Bentley Brothers."  I was determined to find out who those two guys were so I followed a link on YouTube.  The first two videos I watched were "The Facebook Song' and "Photoshop Your Memories."  I was hooked.  Over the course of the summer  I would spend my late nights working and watching their videos.  I had just gotten a new job, had moved away from all of my friends, family, and was waiting on my fiance to follow.  Needless, to say, Rhett and Link quickly became like two friends that I could listen to whenever I needed cheering up.  The Great American Road Trip got me through some very hard times and to this day will always remind me of the summer I transitioned into "adulthood."  Thank you Rhett and Link for being your Mythical Best!! 

A Friend of mine found Rhett and Link's "facebook" song when it first came out and showed it to me. I didn't start following their videos and other projects until another friend showed me the "In the 80's" video.

I was watching Jullian Smith and I saw a video that Rhett and Link had made with him.After that I started watching some of their videos.Then I was instantly addicted.

I found them by being hooked to all of their videos on youtube. I found the first one on the sidebar to one of their viral songs and I watched as many as I could, they were too funny.

I found them somehow by clicking on the pillow MV, but didn't got hooked at that moment (since I was a lurker) 
then just last year I created a permanent account on youtube, and then a friend of mine in FB posted the "WORST profile Picture ever"  then BOOM! INSTANT Subscribe. now finding myself here typing a buncha' stuffs.

More Powers To Rhett and Link!! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service