RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I first heard the Facebook Song. I'd listen to it every once in a while and after two years or so thought, "These guys must have more than just one song..." Went to YouTube and found all the top rated stuff: Taco Bell Folk Song, Epic Gun Battle etc and have been hooked since. I'm currently going through the archives of all the old Rhett and LinKasts. Even just chatting, they are still so funny! I'd love to learn more about their families. They seem so grounded and I always appreciate that I can watch anything of theirs with my kids in the room. My son's favorite is the "in Canadaaaaaaa" part of 'Hello'.  Thanks everyone!

M

Hehe :) I love that aspect of our school! Even though you dont go there anymore! >:(

Anthony Bolognese said:

a friend at school told our Bible teacher about Rhett and Link  and since then, we've seen every Chia Lincoln and every main channel video they've put out, at the beginning of every Bible class, every day :D

hmm....well, T-shirt Wars led me to the Youtube channel. From there, I found out about the Kommunity :)

My neighbor showed me the light when I was at his house. I watch Rhett and Link everyday and it's my dream to meet them in person.

FB Caption fail 2

I acctually found R&L because of my brother. About 3 years ago, he was looking for a "fast food rap"on youtube and R&L's Taco Bell fast food folk song came up. Then he found rhettandlink.com and showed it to me and I instantly started to become addicted to all their crazy songs and videos. I memorized the whole Epic rap battle, and a few more of their songs like Dead iPod, Mosquitos Suck, Facebook Song, The Breakup Song, The Seti Song, Phatdippin, Space Junk, and some of the Crayon Colors Song.

Rhett and Link = AWESOME!!!

☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

through mysteryguitarman! that shirt video was awesome.

I was watching Julian Smith and up popped a link for Rhett and Link's channel. I clicked it. The rest is history.

My friend sent me a video of their McDonald's rap and I loved it. watched all the other vids and never looked back

I was wasting time on YouTube again and I found Julian Smith in the Bathroom Trip song... and then I recognized the Bentley Brothers.

I found them when t-shirt wars video came out, i was seeing a rwj's video and he review this brand new video called  "t-shirt wars". I found it very creative and  at the time, and after that i needed find out who were those guys, and that's about it.

i randomly searched t-shirt war and i was blow away. i subscribed on the spott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service