RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw T-shirt war as a featured video and was the first channel I subscribed to when I created my first YouTube account. Never turned back.

I found them in 2009, don't remember the month, and started really watching in 2010.  The first video I actually paid attention to was... Epic Rap Battle... I think... Yeah... I laughed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard last year. Anyways their videos have gootten way better and I've never laughed harder!

Thank you YouTube gods of 2009 and 2010!

I looked into a double rainbow and fell into a hole where there were narwhalls surrounding me. they forced me to watch t-shirt war.

ive loved rhett and link since.

One of their videos came up as a suggestion for one of my videos! Kinda funny huh!

One of my friends showed me Rhett and Link... well their rap battle, I watched some other videos and I was hooked.

UM. I seriously DO NOT remember. I think and I am preeety sure the first video I watched was the Epic Rap battle. And I am so glad to have found them. I used to not really have anyone to keep up with on Youtube just watched music videos and stuff. But when I came across Rhettandlink.. I heard faint angels singing but didnt know what was happening. (JUST KIDDING..) but ever since then I have see ALL of their recent videos.. I kept up with Chia Lincoln!! so since now I am keeping up with the weekly Monday and Wednesday vids I spend most of my time trying to watch all of their old videos..

I will soon Buy the mythical shoe and I am super excited!! Not really sure what color to get but still.. can NOT wait.

And I also hope to buy their CD.

I heart Rhett and Link. or hey ..Link and Rhett.. their you go Link. LOL! jkjk!!

-Shanelka!

I just found them last year on Youtube when someone showed me the T-shirt War video, and the rest is history!
Youtube
The video 'Dancing across america'
I don't remember. I think the T-shirt wars video is what started it, but I'd seen them before then.
my friend told me
i was texting my friend sophie and she told me about them!  haha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service