RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had been watching Julian Smith on youtube for a while. I saw Rhett and Link  in his Waffles video and I thought their names were funny. So I looked them up on youtube and haven't stopped watching their videos since! I wish I had found them earlier than I did.
found them about a week ago while i was watching videos on youtube. I just stumbled across it clicked to watch it and here i am.
my boyfriend was showing me the drive through rap somebody did at mcdonald's on youtube, and their fast food fold song showed up in the "related videos". I HAD to watch it. it was hilarious and i watched practically everything else by them that same day.
I saw there video drive thru folk song and found there website
i got sent and email back in 09 with an attachment to the Facebook Song and i watched that video and all of their others and completely fell in love!

I found them Via Mystery Guitar Man, who i found through Freddie Wong. Not a great story, ill be honest, but a true one. So there you go.

Amazing stuff.

I found them in jan. when i was on you tube and one of their blogs GMCL to be exact was on the highlights so i clicked it and i got hooked ever since

I actually found Rhett and Link long before I saw them on YouTube and didn’t even know it! I was a big follower of Phil Vischer and this post-VT project, the Jelly Labs. He started JellyTelly, a Sesame-Street-like children’s variety show which I was very eager to show everyone I knew. My favorite segment was the Bentley Brothers. Their songs always made me grin ear to ear. I never did find out they were Rhett and Link... until about a few months ago! :D That’s about a 2-3 year gap! How silly am I? XD

The first time I saw them as Rhett and Link was on Billy Reid’s video about lost keys. I thought they were, umm... very cute (yeah, I know, I’m shameless), so I checked out their channel and just fell in love with their sense of humor and creativity. <3

I found Rhett and Link because I was off of school one day and watching random videos on youtube. I saw one that was called "butt drugs" and I watched it. I literally laughed for 25 minutes. I was laughing so hard that it woke my mom up in the other room and she came in my room and told me to be quiet. It's not a horribly interesting story, but it's still mine.

It's a little fuzzy now, but I think that I saw a friend link "Taco Bell Drivethru" via Facebook. I clicked and that Rhett and Link shaped hole in my heart was filled! I began watching more and more and that was the beginning of the end...or something like that!
My brother Addison told me about you guys!
T-shirt war nuff said

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service