RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was reading something online about vids on youtube and someone had Red House Furniture.. I looked it up and couldnt stop laughing... and since then Salt Lake Community College was the next one.. and so on.. then I also remember them on the Alka-seltzer road trip commercials.. 

A few years ago my dad showed me the red house video at work (I think it was in the online headlines) and I thought it was very funny and my family and I would sing the jingle all the time.... But I didn't have Internet acccsess so I thought. That was just a commercial that someone had uploaded. But I found y'all recently through Julian Smith's channel! I just bought myself a good camcorder and have a few ideas(that I think are funny and maybe someone else will too)“ and hope to be an internetainer soon!

I was introduced to them by my brother not to long ago. They are my favorite people on you tube now. The first video I saw was "Mosquitos suck".

I saw them on a YouTube video of them as the FABULOUS Bentley Brothers, 
And saw "Epic Rap Battle", and this was the Genisis of my Mythically Beastlyness.
I think I found these guys after watching an =3 episode, it was either the backwards pillow video or t-shirt wars, can't remember...
Was watching What's In The Bible? with my four year old daughter, and said to myself, "Self, you've got to find out who these 'Bentley Brothers' are!" The Internet being what it is, it didn't take long to discover that the alter egos of the Bentley Brothers were in fact Rhett and Link. I watched a couple videos, and was immediately hooked.

the song is awesome.i mean who thinks of the square rout of raspberry as a liric

i found you guys a few years back when you made the dead ipod song and the fast food folk song but i started watching GMCL every morning ( well afternoon for me im in belgium for the time :P ) love your guys work keep making vids.

ps. idc if CL dies keep making my day great with a smile :D

I honestly cannot remember xD It was definitely awhile ago...but either way I'm REALLY glad that I did!

I stopped going on youtube for awhile, but now I'm back every weekday just for the new GMCL video :D

I watched the T-shirt war and then i started to love all of their videos!

I found them in a video from Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? where the team had gone to a convention. There was a snippet of Rhett and Link singing 'Lonely Sad Little Water Dispensing Tab' and I thought: "That sounds like my kind of music!" So I Youtube-d them and have been following them ever since =D
I found them last year but never cottoned on to their humour and general awesomeness. Yesterday, I was linked to a rather silly video (silly in it's magnificence, of course) about the day in the life of a pet AT-AT.  It's fantastic, but that aside, from there I found T-shirt War, which was hilarious, and from that I found the blog, whereupon I found the ilovecommercials website I'd found last year made the connection and berated myself for being so slow.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service