RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a Youtuber... of course. I had seen one of MGM's movies... I forget which one of his was the first one I saw. But he showed (or featured) the T-Shirt war which he directed on his channel so I then saw them... then watched a couple of their videos. I was later watching RayWilliamJohnson and he was making fun of them but in the end said they were cool people, so I watched more of their videos and thought they were super funny. Especially the Spanner one lol. Go Rhett and Link!
well a couple moths ago i would look at the their videos when they popped up on the popular list,i did subscribe after i saw the tattoo commercial,i really like both of them now
saw their alka seltzer road trip vid about the chilli pops recently been hooked since
That's sick I wish I found Rhett and link there the coolest
Youtube. Simple as that :D
I normally search creative and well done videos and I was impressed.
Through the 'Suggested Videos for You' bar at YouTube.
My brother and friends were talking about it and then they showed me the vids and i LOVED it from then on. Actually that was last year...
I was watching stop motion videos for inspiration for a school project, saw T-shirt War and the rest is history, as they say.
Just recently found it via MyYearbook. They have Rhett and Link's rap war vid on there. And then I went through some of their older videos and just couldn't stop laughing. I even sent the cornhole one to my uncle and stepdad (everyone in my family are avid players).
um... i was looking for funny videos on youtube and 'bam!' there you guys were
I found Rhett and Link by chance as I was watching their colab vid "T-Shirt War" because of Mystery Guitar Man. After that I went to their channel and the rest they say is history.
youtube. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service