RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I was watching a lot of Youtube videos one afternoon. I stumbled across an episode of GMM with Pewdiepie as a guest. Since I'm a huge nerd, I'm into gaming and I like Pewdiepie, I thought to myself: what is this...I clicked on the video and BAM! I was hooked, I loved it, everything. I stayed up that hole night. I almost forgot that I needed to go to work the next day. I kept watching GMM and a lot of music videos and more. I showed it to my girlfriend and she loved it.

Now Rhett and Link is a part of our daily routine, we watch them together every night before we go to bed.

Thank you so much Rhett and Link!

I only started watching GMM in season 8. My son watched them, but he was usually watching youtube on his phone and whenever he tried to explain what he was laughing at, I just didn't get it. Then my daughter, who's too young to go on youtube unsupervised, was watching the "Will it Shoe" episode. I got totally sucked in and I think I'm a bigger fan than the kids now. 

My friend showed me while we were watching tv commercials.

I found Rhett and Link in fourth grade when I was doing research on Egyptian Mythology. I clicked on Good Mythical Morning thinking it was a show about Egyptian mythology. It turned out not to be, but still, clicking that link was the best decision I ever made!
I was searching videos in YouTube about OCD and I their 'ocd song' and ı just got obsessed with them after that..

I saw them in a sugestion for a video i was watching and the title interested me not sure which one it was but once i started i couldn't stop.  One minute it was like 11 then next thing i know the suns coming up lol.

That's a good question, I can't really remember. I've known about them since The Facebook Song. I became a fan of them when GMM was in it's 7th season. I can't remember what episode got me into GMM, it might have been "The Safest Way To Walk", "The Fastest Way To Fall Asleep", or "Our One Direction Auditions".

Surfing through the internet late at night, I happened across "Thoughtful Guy". Though it was, and still is one of my favorite songs and YouTube videos, I didn't realize at that time the scope of Rhett & Link's creations. A couple years later, imagine my surprise when those familiar faces were yet again on a recommended video. This time I knew better. I would watch that video, and afterwards I would proceed to click through the many various links that would appear involving the duo. 

Now, I can't imagine my daily routine without sipping from my GMM mug, watching the worldly discussions, and accepting the life altering advice Rhett & Link give us each day. 

Thank you, Rhett & Link for teaching us such things as "If It Will," the importance of honesty, and how to "Beat The Heat."

I remember the 1st video I saw of them was Christmas Sweatz (2012) & that was because Grace was in it. Then I started watching a bunch of their popular videos & thought they were pretty cool so I would casually watch them every once & awhile. Only at like the end of last year though did I start watching GMM daily & ohmygosh I love the GMM show. x)

I found them through the graduation song.

MY FRIENDS TOLD ME I HAD TO WATCH!  I AM HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny story: i was scrolling thru the science section in youtube, and their good Mythical morning, best optical illusions was there. i liked it, butforgot about them for a bit. THEN, my friend sowed me more of theri vedios, loved them, and iv'e watched ever since

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service