RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't remember the exact date I discovered Rhett and Link or anything, but do I know I was sitting at my computer and my husband was watching them on Youtube on the television.  That was a about a year and a half ago and I've been a fan ever since.

I was watching sciencey videos, maybe vsauce, and the 'why couples look alike' video was in the suggestions. However, I didn't start watching GMM everyday until the end of season four.

I was watching a youtube music video then one of there music videos apperd it was the ocd song and at the end of the video it sayed check out or other channel good myicical morning then I started watching them daily  

stumbled upon a will it episode earlier this year and then watched the other episodes now they have become apart of my daily routine to the point that i forget that there are no episodes on the weekend and go to watch one lol 

I found them about a year and a half ago in some will it episode. I can't remember which one :(. It was a couple months after I've moved to Scotland and I couldn't yet properly speak English and watching them really helped me. I remember when I first watched them they had about 400 videos and I watched them all in 2 weeks. I was getting worried about myself. And that was also how I started youtubing . :)

I found out about Rhett and Link from the good old Youtube suggestions. Later I found out that my sister was also a big Rhett and Link fan, but she had watched way more videos than I had, so I watched most of their videos so when she would make references to one I would know what she was talking about. Now both of us are huge Rhett and Link fans.

I hardly remember it's been soo long... I think my friend Sarah showed me when i was in middle school or I saw one of their commercials.

My friend discovered it ( I don't know how) and she introduced it to me. I am REALLY glad she introduced it to me!

My friend discovered it ( I don't know how) and she introduced it to me. I am REALLY glad she introduced it to me!

I watched a few of their videos from youtube suggestions, but never really go into them until my friend who is obsessed with Rhett and Link went on and on about them and made me watch them.

I was watching Julian Smith videos when I saw the Perfect Bathroom Trip as a reccomended video on the right. I clicked it, then after that video some GMM videos popped up that had interesting titles, so I clicked on them and since then I have watched GMM daily.

I found R&L when i saw my cousin watching GMM. I decided to watch some of the videos on their channels and i was hooked because they're so funny. Now I've seen all the GMMs and almost all the videos on their main channel!!!       

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service