RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them when I was just watching random videos and they were the first video ones that popped up and now they have changed my life

I think I was just browsing YouTube and they popped up, and now I can't atop watching their videos. :)
I guess I'm a very late fan.
I first saw them on a Tobuscus video and they didn't really catch my attention.
But then I watched the episode of Gmm in which Pewdiepie was in, and I started watching their other videos. I have to say that at first I found them a little strange but as soon as I started watching their musical videos and Good mythical morning ones, I adored them!
I really wish I had discovered them earlier, but then again when they started making videos I was like 11 and probably didn't even know youtube that well. (I don't think I'd understand English that well either)
I think the Tobuscus video was the parody of the song Say Something (I'm giving up on you)
I am watching burger challenge and I saw them...and now I can't stop watching them :)
A friend told me about it while I was on vacation and I have been hooked since. :3 Hiya fellow mythical beasts! Newbie here!

I found Rhett and Link about a  year ago when they featured Daniel Radcliffe on the show.  Just recently I got reintroduced to them and have been watching them every morning for about a two months now. 

I found Rhett and Link a couple years ago from the sidebar on YouTube. After watching one video, I immediately subscribed and have watched every video since.

I found out about them from Youtubers react and then the react to them on kids react and decided to check them out.  I've stated watching their stuff about a month ago and i have seen close to 200 videos!!!! I CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to let youtube play on auto, found GMM by happenstance,

Rhett and Link are now a daily part of my reality.

I found them when I was looking up optical illusions and their video showed up and I've been watching them ever since!

I was looking at YouTube videos and when I saw a Good Mythical morning video I thought it was gonna be a scary show but then I saw NeverWet Our Pants video and I clicked on it and it turned out it was a talk show a very AWESOME TALKSHOW

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service