RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember seeing GMM in the "Recommended" area of YouTube so I clicked on them and have enjoyed them ever since

I found them through everyone's friend... Facebook, and simply because someone on my list posted "Will it Shoe?" then created the monster I am now... I am now making it my personal mission to watch everything I can find with them in it. It is a massive under taking as I'm sure you all know.  I made my own Mythical Beast, the Narwhox.  I'm hoping to have a picture soon.

I was watching a "Watch Mojo" top ten count down of You Tube Channels.  I thought all of the ones they highlighted looked really boring but I made a mental note of Good Mythical Morning which for some reason was only an honorable mention.  That was two months ago and I've already gone back and watched every episode of GMM they've made.  I can't get enough of these guys!

found out about it by seeing my little brother watching will it taco , it looked interesting so I watched it myself, then I binge watched ALOT more episodes basically and became obsessed . I'm a bigger mythical beast now then he is

The very first video of theirs I watched was My OCD when it was first released, my boyfriend introduced me and we watched a few more music videos of theirs after that. That night I found gmm, and I'm just as, if not more addicted, now.
One of their videos showed up in my recommendation and I've been hooked ever since. I love Rhett and Link and the work they do. They're SO funny! GMM ROCKS!
Some years ago. My best friend. The closed caption video. Binge watched them from there..
"Will it Popsicle" came up in my suggested videos, and I clicked on it. For some reason at first, I wasn't into it. I came back about a month later and watched, "will it cereal?" This time I loved it, and I am now a daily watcher, who is also catching up on old videos. <3

I found them by watching a bunch of optical illusion videos and theirs came up in my suggested 

My 17-year-old son got me hooked! Now I am watching the newest videos and the oldest... So far, I've watched GMCL & seasons 1 & 2 of GMM. <3

*First* Let's go back in time for like one year.. An internet friend of mine shared "My OCD" on a facebook group. I watched it and was like "Oh cool" but I never knew their names/the show.

*Second* Let's go back less than a year.. Another internet friend (may be the same idrk) shared the episode with Daniel Radcliffe. I'm a Potterhead (Harry Potter fan) so I was like "Oh cool.. Must watch it later" but never did.. TILL...

*Third* I became a fan of Rosanna Pansino! I was watching some episode and saw the one with Rhett and Link! So, I watched it (and loved it) then I watched the GMM episode with Rosanna (Sugary or sugar free)and loved it! And I thought, why won't I watch them regularly.. As I was thinking...

*Forth* I saw "My OCD" in the suggested videos. I watched it and remembered (See *First*) then, I decided to be a fan.. I was addicted before I knew it!! I watched the Daniel Radcliffe episode and many others. It was season 7 when I knew them. Halfway but near the end.. So I'm kinda new-ish but I'll forever be a MYTHICAL BEAST

Now, I'm watching the new ones and Good Morning Chia Lincoln TOO!! And I'm trying to catch up! Also, got mum to watch some.. She likes them.

i found Rhett and Link 4 years ago they came up on my youtube recommend list

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service