RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On Ray william johnson youtube channel and mysteri guitar mans channel too
I heard about them from my cousin, Jordan Huenink!
Anybody this funny and from NC I had to find out about Plus I saw the Red House ad on a local tv show and I wuz hooked
That is beast I wish I could find them
That is beast I wish I could find them
I was hanging at my sisters house and she told me i must follow rhettandlink on twitter and i did what she told me to do. I am glad for this laps in judgment because they are the true vision of awesomeness.
I remember watching videos of your songs a couple years ago and found you guys again last week :)
I had a big exam 's coming and as I couldn't study, I started looking at some rondom videos on YouTube. Then I arrived on the "Fast Food Folk Song" . I loved it (even if I still love it). That was my firt contact with the wonderfull world of Rhett&Link (it was on June 2010 --> still bright new for me^^)
I was watching Tim Hawkins videos on youtube, and the facebook song came up in the "related" tab. I clicked it, and now I have a new favorite youtube channel. That's pretty much it. :D
I watched the taco bell folk song and peed myself. After that addiction set in and I watched a few more videos like in the 80s
I use a website called swagbucks and their video of the week was the barbecue song
i thought it was funny and looked at their other videos, i was hooked when i saw the sham-wow song
I discovered them a couple years ago through Barats and Bereta, they were featuring the American Idol song on their page.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service