RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother rented Looking for Miss Locklear (he was a fan of GMM) and after that I was hooked :)

A buddy of mine showed me Commercial Kings. 

I watched the GMM episode where Rhett & Link ate the Carolina Reaper Pepper. I found it after watching Glozell's Hot pepper video. I loved the way the guys interacted as starts watching more thusly becoming consumed by GMM and all its offspring. Now I go to bed with them every night and pray I disturb my neighbors with my hysterical
laughter.

I went to my friend Joey's house afterschool one day (shoutout to that nerd) and I showed him a few of my favorite videos, and then he showed me My OCD (Song) because he knows that I struggle with that (undiagnosed, but if it's not OCD, then I'm some sort of medical mystery) and I thought it was hilarious (and rather satisfying to watch) and so he showed me the Belly Button Song because he knows about my strange habit of playing with my bellybutton (most babies and young toddlers do this a lot, but usually they grow out of it by the time they're a child. I was not so lucky, and now I'm a sophomore in high school and I still do it...)

My friend showed me the Epic Battle of Manliness!! Then I watched everything else...

My Daughter found them from watching Nerdie Nummies and has been watching them ever since! I have watched them with her and think they are a blast! Thanks for a funny yet clean show I can watch with my daughter.
I was lookin around on YouTube and I came across an episode of GMM and I was hooked. Later I found out that my brother likes Rhett and Link too

I can't remember what episode or why, but it was when i was going through a dark time in my life. Very thankful i found them. they make me smile when life gets hard.

I was watching a video on neverwet for a school project, and found the episode "we neverwet ourselves" in the side bar. 

I waz surfin the web for kewl optical illusions so I went on YouTube and typed in 'optical illusions ' and the first thing that came up was the GMM episode 'The Most Amazing Optical Illusions on the Internet' and after watching that I thought "these guys r kewl" so I watched more and here I am :)
Wow! Well I found these amazing guys while searching YouTube! I stumbled across a video of theirs and became MEGA obsessed! I'm filming gutless wonders now! Yay! CANADIAN MYTHICAL BEASTS FTW!!!!
With a simple yet incredible stroke of YouTube luck, and I've been hooked ever since!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service