RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Youtube...

Sometime two years ago, I just stumbled upon their channel.

I discovered them I think late last year or early this year by my AWESOME writing teacher. We were learning about debates and she showed us a Debate-O-Rama video about Pancakes vs. Waffles. Since then I have made them a part of my daily routine.

For Rhett and Link: Im sad to say this Link but I vote waffles

I discovered them thanks to insomnia and youtube =)
What's insomnia?
I first saw the "Fast Food Folk Song" video a few years back and recently looked for it, found it, then got hooked on GMM!!!
My friend kept showing me videos, and I liked them, so one day I came across one of their videos and watched it.

I found Rhett and Link a long time ago.  I've been active on YouTube since it was created and have seen all the big names develop and everything but I haven't watched everyone the entire time. I started watching ALL of their videos just about two years ago and I think I have seen all of the videos on all their channels except for their first channel, but I'm working on it. I love that they have always had this kind of community and they are active with it, but I have finally just joined!

I have been following/subscribing to youtubers for a couple of years and came across them through ear biscuits - then watched a song biscuit and not GMM and all things Rhett & Link. However, I feel that I used to watch some GMM before this point but it seems like they have just appeared in my life naturally :)

Its bad because I can't remember the first episode I watched of theirs, but I do remember watching around ten GMMs and a couple of main channel videos all at once at the very beginning when I found out how great they were.

I was really sick with a 103 degree fever and I couldn't sleep so I went on YouTube. I knew of Rhett and Link before from their music videos and sketches, but then I found GMM. I watched all of the episodes when I was sick and I have to watch it everyday when it comes on. Ever since then, I have been a mythical beast.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service