RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's song biscuits actually... Not to be picky our mean . I really don't want to be mean. It was the Five Nights at Freddy's song right?

I accidentally clicked on it and I watched it and I liked it.

I found them one day when I was just scrolling through youtube parodies and BAM there they were. Rhett and Link are some extremely funny guys and I am so glad to wake up to them in the morning.

I found them in my channels you may like..it pops up on the home page. YouTube was pretty darn right about me loving their channel..:) Three cheers for Rhett and Link!!!

I actually found rhett and link through the "water taste test" video. We watched in health class while learning about nutrition. I thought they were super funny, and watched some other videos. They are now my favorite youtubers! :)

I was watching Mental Floss on youtube and happened upon Good Mythical Morning by chance. It was the episode that they were playing war and eating bugs, I could not look away as I am terrified of bugs. Now I watch all of the Rhett and Link shows daily with my 9 year old son Matthew. I am so happy to find such an interesting and fun program that is so Kid friendly! Thank you for all the laughs and smiles you bring me and my son everyday!! 

Found them at random times in the past, but then my friend told me he'd been watching them for a couple weeks, and they'd become his morning routine, and have now also become mine.

It was New Year's Eve before New Year's of this year when my brother said to me, "Faith, look at this." He showed me the video of "Do These Sounds Make You Angry?", and I have been watching Good Mythical Morning ever since. I don't know how he found out about it though...
I was watching YouTube countdowns of all things creepy when I saw them make an episode for the apocalypse. I was instantly a fan.

This one day, I was just wondering around in youtube and in the featured section, I saw a video by Good Mythical Morning and it said The Best Selfies on the Internet and I watched it, and after the video, I subscribed to them

My friend was talking to my enemy... XD about GMM. I decided to check it out.

I found Rhett and Link while klikking through YouTube becase I was bored

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service