RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Random boredom --> Overly Attached Girlfriend --> Miranda Sings --> Good Mythical Morning

Found thier music videos first and then found GMM and more

A friend showed me Rhett and Link singing on a road trip. The rest is history

I found Rhett and Link last year while watching different YouTube channels and I have been watching every day since love these guys so much they make my day. :)

I found their youtube through the FineBros

my friend showd me a few music videos, and thank god she did! you are an insparation, a great friend, and also brave. you guys saved me from falling to depreshon.

I was looking at a list of most subscribed youtubers and they were like the second or third so I clicked on A link to their chanelle and bam now I'm here and I listen to eat biscuits like 24/7 even in my sleep.
I probably found them on the suggested videos list of another top ten show.but I only subscribed after I realized that gmm was the only video series that actual made me laugh, literally lol, on a regular basis.
I was on youtube and Rhett and Links' videos came up. I clicked on it because it looked funny. I can't stop watching them!! They are my favorite youtubers!!!!

I was going through youtube and I saw them eating scorpions and loved them since

I was just looking around YouTube one day and found their nerd vs geek video then saw Gmm and good mythical more was hooked for 2 episodes and sadly stopped then not long ago I started watching them again and watch Gmm and the other Gmm each morning
My sister showed me one GMM video and one day I was bored and I thought I'd give it a shot and after two episodes I instantly subscribed and have been watching a lot. It's the only thing I can watch forever without getting bored :-D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service