RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them when they played The Wright Brothers on Epic Rap Battles of History. Afterwards, I started watching their main channel and GMM

A couple of the teens I teach in youth ministry showed me "Will It Pumpkin Spice?" and got me hooked. This has led to a dramatic decrease in productivity for me.

My niece played a few videos of them to me. It took me a while to watch their other videos. But once I did I loved them XD

Back in December (2014) I'm pretty sure I was on youtube n saw their video Will It Popsicle reccommended to me. Who wouldn't want to know if something popsicles or not? :-) And from there it just snowballed with me binge-watching everything from newest to oldest. February's ending and I still haven't watched every video though... love how much content they've produced!

I found them through a friend clicking on it while I wasn't looking but when we started watching I just couldn't stop. It was amazing!

i found it when my friend showed me

My sister called me up,  and she went "Hey! Dude! You gotta check this YouTube channel out!" and i'm like eh. I'm in between school, trying to find a job , and a ton of other things. So i tell her, okay okay, i'll look em up. Which i didn't. I just wanted to make her feel better. So then my great grandmother passes, and I have to go to my moms, where my sister lives. She gets all up in my face, and is like "Did you watch em!" She is four years older than me, so i'm taken by surprise, and i'm like, what the hell are you talking about. She says "Rhett and Link. Good Mythical Morning. Jessie. Come on." So we proceeded to sit in her room for the entire day. I'm talking noon to one o'clock in the morning, with a few potty breaks and dinner. We watched Good Mythical Morning, and the Good Mythical Mores. And i'm hooked. I've lost a lot of sleep (which is incredibly important to me) And it has changed how I look at the world. I've been watching for about a month now, and I have become extremely optimistic, and more creative. It has uplifted my life in so many ways. And that is my discovery of Rhett and Link. 

I found them because my freind fiona watched them and she liked some of their videos and then i started waching good mythical morning and I was hooked.
The first video I saw of RHETT and link was t shirt war because I was searching up stop motion and theirs popped up at the time I had no idea it was RHETT and link.

I WAS LOOKING FOR THE BACON WORSHIP PAGE AND RUB SOME BACON ON IT POPPED UP

A couple of months ago, I was lucky enough to find the GMM video "The Sriracha Challenge " and i loved them instantly. Since then, I've watched all of their Rhett and Link videos and I'm almost caught up on GMM. These guys are amazing. I've always wanted to go into radio and or entertainment, and they've inspired me greatly. Mythical beast for life!

I knew their channel from the finebros' kids react video!

I was totally lost at the crossroad of art and science. My childhood dream had been to become an artist, but my dad's response, even when I was five, was, "So you want to be a starving artist!" I ended up majoring in science, and felt lost. I started looking up videos of sea creatures with the hope of finding the inspiration to return to art. In true YouTube fashion, one of the suggested videos was "Extinct Animals Which should be Brought Back." I laughed so hard fell off the couch, especially when Rhett suggested training the giant prehistoric bird to make pinpoint dedications. I showed my mom that video, and she laughed so hard, she cried. Whenever I am depressed or in pain, I watch episodes of GMM and it makes me feel much better.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service