RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was actually looking for danger dolen videos. This showed up in my  "related videos."  I haven't looked back!! love these guys :D

My sons used mind control and hypnosis. Now I am hooked. Laugh til i cry.

I was on youtube and good mythical morning was recomended for me so I tried it and loved it.

I found them looking for optical illusions and found the show they did and started from season 1

I saw the ghost pepper episode. A while later I saw 'My OCD' and have been hooked ever since :)

i found them in January when i was watching you tube. i was trying to fill time before i had to leave for class and instantly fell in love with the hilariousness. 

Their videos popped up on my suggestions all the time, so I started watching them and found out how amazingly awesome they were.

Recommended video from you tube! It was the ghost pepper one and i just started devouring them!

I was looking up ice cream stuff and found their ice cream sandwich one then I couldent stop watching them
Pewdiepie man

The first time I saw them it was when they released the Crayon colour song. c:

I stumbled across it one day on YouTube, found several of my friends watch the show, and now I watch it every day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service