RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link last year. They were one of a recommended channels thing. I watched one of their videos, I can't remember which. I just found them really funny and the stuff they cover can mostly be informative. 

I was just scrolling through videos.. Then I found "5 extinct animals you wish were brought back". I decided to watch it (it was by Rhett and Link), and it was the one of the best decisions ever...  :) 

i was going through youtube one day and i found gmm. i've been hooked ever since 

My hubby was actually searching for something else on YouTube, but saw one of the GMM videos & noticed how popular it was. He put it on for us to watch & since then we've been watching every episode we can find! Some episodes are so funny they literally make us both cry with laughter!

I was just browsing the web and one day I stumbled across GMM. Been a fan ever since.

I was on you tube washing stuff and there it was one of gmm video

Well my cousin had a app speech jammer and well he showed us that video Rhett and link did on the speech jammer and been a fan ever since

I found Rhett and Link on GMM. I got an email for this animation or podcast on youtube that was about the mystery of stolen cereal or something like that. I started watching it and got a little bored. So I looked on the side where it gives you other suggestions of videos like the one that you're watching, and the episode Will It Cereal was there! So I clicked on it, watched it, and fell in love with GMM! So now every morning when i get up (around6:20) I watch Good Mythical Morning and then Good Mythical More. GMM is uploaded at about 6 am, so I am only a few minutes late to it. After watching GMM I started to see what other videos they have (not that I was getting bored from them), and I found the Rhett and Link channel. I know have most of there songs on my phone after finding the channel. This is how I found Rhett and Link!!

I found them a couple years ago i dont remember when exactly but when i watched their videos i was hooked and i have now seen every single video they have made

I was watching some Buzzfeed video and they were recommended. It was the psychopath smell test and I immediately liked them because they were so casually funny, without forcing it...unlike some other youtubers.

i found them when a friend told me to watch the video "i am a thoughtful man" and i just loved it so much!

I found them when I was just looking around on YouTube. When I saw it, it seemed kinda cool. So here I am.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service