RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on YouTube and I was looking through suggested channels and good mythical morning was there I watched a few episodes then subscribed and I watch them everyday
My friend...

One day I had nothing to do, so I got on youtube and found their channel. The End

I was told by my aunt to look up the song Nilla Wafter top hat time. And i subscribed.

Someone showed me In the 80s Song back when it came out. End of story.

I was watching something, and saw their video in recommended to the right of the video. I watched that video and went on watching YouTube. Months later, I came across their Unisex bathroom video, and got hooked on Good Mythical Morning. 

Horrible accident, not as bad as Filthy Frank though, regret nothing though, its gr80000

I got curious about one of their video topics on GMM that was advertised in the side videos on YouTube, watched it, thought little of it. Same thing happened again (clearly YouTube doing its advertising job well). Then I can't quite remember if I watched another one and went over to the GMM channel or if the memory just haunted me until I did. All YouTube though. Then I binged watched all of GMM (including GMMore), the Mythical Show and now I'm in the process of watching all their music videos and rooting out all their older videos too. One of their earliest ones was about Wales (but not really), yay! All this happened in the last month or five weeks I'm pretty sure. Addicted.

I was browsing YouTube for I don't know what and I found Rhett &Link. I've been in love with their show ever since.

it was a recommended channel

Well I found Rhett and Link last year when i watched all my subscribsions and so i went onto the suggestions , watched one of your gmm episodes and immediently subscribed because i loved and ever since then i have been watching gmm every morning, the mythical show, ear biscuits, and youre music videos. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found them when they released the Facebook song, then kind of forgot about them for a while, then they showed up in my "what to watch" page on YouTube, and the rest is history.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service