RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my sister showed me the I Am A Thoughtful Guy video!!!!!!

I found them when my 6 year old sister was watching the on were link ate the scorpion C: 

Thoughtful Guy Video!! Blew my mind and clicked subscribe button instantly.

I saw them on "You Tubers React".  When a friend & I got shushed through my apartment door for laughing too loud during an episode of Good Mythical Morning I knew they needed to become part of my regular routine!

I was looking for a Pewdiepie episode and I saw their "Will it Popsicle"? Episode in the results and I was like, that's looks interesting! And when I watched it right their and then, I WAS HOOKED!!!!! LOVE them!!!!

A friend posted a link to the first episode of the Mythical Show on Facebook.

I found Rhett and Link from my friend. He loved the videos on the main channel, and I eventually found out about both GMMs. I love the videos, and they are REALLY funny.

I think the first time I saw them was on Youtubers React to Japanese commercials, and from then, I didn't really try to find out who they were, but for some reason I can't remember why, I decided to look into them about a month ago, and now I'm hooked. I've subscribed to all their youtube channels, and after their continual plugging on GMM, I decided to give this place a try, since the true mythical beasts are all hear, and it's less of youtube commenting at their worst. 

By Accident i was looking at somethinng and gmm

I found out about GMM through Youtubers React. I thought they were kind of funny so I decided to check out their videos. I spent the next few nights watching as many videos as I could. My parents were working in the same room, so I couldn't laugh out loud like I needed to, so I was sitting there silently busting up. I've been a fan ever since.

started with the Rap battle the one, where their trying to get a number from this waiter at a pizza place, then one day i went on YouTube and i went to my recommended section and it said Good Mystical Morning and i saw there faces, and i recognized them from the rap battle so i checked it out and i liked it and i Subscribed, i've been subscribed for about a month now and i am really enjoying waking up and watching your videos before i go to school!

I just randomly found them in like 2010 when I was on YouTube and I've basically been obsessed ever since.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service