RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend showed me the Will It Donut episode of GMM and I started watching daily and it just went on from that.

My brother showed them to me!

I found them about two years ago when my friend was spending the night, we were randomly surfing youtube and she found Rub Some Bacon On It. My friend was never interested and never looked into it, but I searched them up and have been a fan ever since.

Well I recently discovered Rhett and Link from watching the Fine Bros video Kids React to Rhett and Link and well I've been hooked every since.

I found Rhett and Link when a friend showed me an episode of GMM about a year ago. Ever since then, I was hooked and have pretty much seen every video. These guys never fail to make me laugh!

My friend showed me the christmas song.

my bestfriend showed me their video "locked in a sensory deprivation tank", but prior to that i had already seen the 2 guys 600 pillows video and the taco bell drive thru folk lore song, but i had no idea it as the same guys till later!

I found them when they released their T-Shirt video. But i just got deeply into them because of GMM

I looked up funny music videos and the OCD song came on. Then I went to the description box. Saw they had a daily talk show. Watched it and loved.

I found them when I was looking through random videos about 1-2 years ago.  They were really funny and now I watch them every day.

I was watching Youtubers React, and I was curious what Rhett and Link did because they were pretty funny. I also learned a couple of kids in my class were Mythical Beasts. :)

Just browsing on youtube,I saw one of their videos and I was hooked :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service