RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really remember, I go on YouTube way to much, so I guess I found them YouTube surfing. And I am soon glad I did!

Found them on September 2014 :) it was one of those life changing times haha I was looking up facts about things and came across them so I clicked and I swear a rainbow flew out of my computer!! haha :) I now wake up on mondays feeling good I wake up sleepy turn on GMM while I'm brushing my teeth and getting dressed, Then I head off to school thinking like the two goobers ;D 

I just saw their video about 911 calls on the right and I thought it sounded interesting. 

I found their video on 7 animals they wish were brought back to life and went from there. My life is now amazing.

I was watching Daniel Radcliffe interviews and one of their videos popped up in the suggestion bar.

I randomly saw the 'prison terms' video, and sort of started marathoning from there.

My first experience was with the 600 pillows song, years ago. Then years later, I found GMM and was like, "are those the guys from the pillow song?" Haha!

I found them a long time ago but I have not made an account until now. I love these guys because not only are they funny, but they have insightful and interesting thoughts and topics they talk about. 

I think I found Rhett and Link from a friend showing me some of their music videos, which I found hilarious, then from there I naturally started watching GMM and now here I am! :P

Youtube suggested the Optical Illusion video and I couldn't resist. I just love optical illusions :p I've watched them ever since :D

I was watching some of the FINEBROS videos and saw them then youtube started suggestin. watch this and watch that.

i think the first Rhett and Link Video i saw was the one tasting the different Burgers, while blindfolded.

so. yeap instant subscription

I surfing the youtube waves and landed on The My Hair Song. Then rub some bacon on it. That is when my little brother came running out of the room to show me some other videos by Rhett and Link. Ever since then I've been hooked. Me and my family faithfully watch GMM. They are a big bowl of awesome sauce. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service