RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I somehow came across their "All new yo-yo tricks 2014!" Video and have been watching at least 6 episodes a day .

I found Rhett and Link because a friend showed me one of their videos called "Rub some bacon on it".

Youtube suggestions and I've been obsessed ever since. <3 <3

I was watching videos about giraffes and a "Good Mythical Morning" episode was in the suggestions thing

Back when I first started watching youtube videos I was really into Epic Rap Battles of History. And one day when I was searching for erb again I saw Rhett and Links epic rap battle. After that I went and watched a bunch of their videos and then decided to subscribe.

During the summer, the girls tennis team at my school had extra practice for girls who wanted it or if they needed help. My mom would wake me up because digital clocks seem to have no power on me and she would go downstairs to watch YouTube on her computer. As I'm walking downstairs to grab my tennis stuff and wait for my carpool, I look over her shoulder to see what she is watching. I looked a little bit more and noticed the guys (Rhett and Link) from twitter because a couple of the people who I follow like them. I would watch it with my mom sometimes, and eventually I started to watch it on my own. Thanks mom!

I remember my first video of theirs that I saw was Space Junk

just stumbled upon their youtube channel

I found them after trying to find the 'Thoughtful Guy' video after I played it on the Smule piano game. Then I watched a ton of other videos and came to love it.

A lot of my friends watch the show so I looked them up an I kept clicking on the videos.

I cant quite remember where i found rhett and link but i have known about them for a long time and im glad i did.

I recently found them through my wife. She has been watching them for a few months and started casting them to the tv for the kids and I to watch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service