RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just watching videos and then I see these videos and it says "Recommended for you", but I didn't watch it ('cause I'm too busy). So I keep on watching videos and Im keep seeing these "Recommended for you-Videos" so I said to my self, "I should give this Good Mythical Morning Channel a try". So I watched it  then, my mind go "Kaboom!" and said to my self, "Wow this channel's cool! I should watch more of this." And after I watched some more of these vids, I explored more of their channel and I stumbled across "Rhett and Link" and then watched the vids and BAM! Thats how I found Rhett and Link :D

I found Rhett and Link 3 days ago on my day off, and have not stopped watching their videos since. I was watching grav3yard girls videos and they were "recommended for me," so I was like why not? I subscribed, followed, liked.. anything I could do, and I can't wait until the next season :) 

Its been so long I have no idea anymore. I think it was because of their T Shirt Wars video just being suggested for me. After that I got hooked on Good Mythical Morning, and proceeded to get my parents and roommate hooked on it too.

I didn't find Rhett and Link. They found me. I was extremely depressed and I came across one of their videos and it actually made me laugh. I think I was watching the Ghost Pepper challenge when I came across the video. From the day I found the video to forever, I will be watching their videos.

Youtube just began recommending the show to me when I watched Buzzfeed and such types of videos, and I decided to watch it because I thought the name "Good Mythical Morning" was interesting. I began to watch and at first found it a bit boring, because I was more into the obnoxious, loud and rough commentators, but after about a year and a half I came back and found it fairly funny and very interesting, and now it's my latest Youtube obsession, right alongside SkyDoesMinecraft and Onision. 

YouTube suggested it to me for some reason. I had those nights where I could watch millions of GMM but then would go like a month until watching more... Now for some reason, it's sort of a part of my daily routine. I actually didn't even know they had the channel rhettandlink until a friend was singing the my OCD song and vacation, so I had to look it up and I laughed when I found out it was the same people that do GMM.

I discovered them on the "Youtube" one day back around the end of Season 3 and I've been watching ever since

Well... i was just browsing YouTube and i found 2 guys, one had a rocking beard and the other with a awesome set of hair. What better to start my day with these two people? Then my love for their channel grew and everyday i started watching them, a new episode or a repeat.

We'll I was just browsing Youtube.. Then I found the Ghost pepper challenge. and tried watching it and then I was like Laughing like so hard because of Link's face expresion. then after that I become a fan of the twoo. 

found them while looking at Disney stuff

I knew them because of the Supernote competition, but recently I have started to watch them again because of the collaboration between Sorted Food and them. Since then, I have loved Good Mythical Morning so much and I look forward to it everyday.

I found Rhett and Link through Grace Helbig's "Not Too Deep" at the beginning of December. Since then I have been watching GMM in order and have downloaded some of their songs. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service