RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by the randomness of the internet leading me to them.

I found them just looking around YouTube and I found the Will It Popsicle and I laughed so hard I watched more and I loved them.

I found them while bouncing around on youtube. Started watching a few #GMM and the next day my youngest daughter had three of their songs on her iPhone.

I stumbled across one of their videos a couple of months ago when on a YouTube related video click-a-thon. It was funny... I clicked a playlist on their channel and have since pretty much devoted all of my free time to watching all their videos and forcing friends and family to do the same. 

On a more serious note, their courage to put themselves out there and willingness to work hard encouraged me to start a channel. I'm not funny and cover completely different subject material, but theirs is still an example worth following, regardless of the success of the channel. Adios.

My husband started watching them first, then I started watching with him. Now, I'm addicted! I'm watching all the episodes I've missed before the new season starts.
I really don't remember I think my sister told me about them

I was just sitting there on YouTube and Rhett and Link came up in my suggestions box. I watched "My OCD" first. That's all it took for me to get addicted to them. I'd have to say my favorite song is "In the Eighties" :)

Come to think of it, I don't even remember! I think they came up in my suggestions, and I just kept watching their videos. Ive been subscribed ever since. Ive shown my best friends and my boyfriend them as well:)

In 19/11/14,  I first watched GMM, the "Upside down glasses challenge" episode, recommended by a friend. It made me laugh my head off, so I went on to watch some more GMM videos and ended up watching til my phone ran out of battery. I've shown them to all of my close friend.

My cousin showed me Rub Some Bacon on It and I loved it! I began watching Good Mythical Morning. I haven't stopped since.

Used to be a big sourcefed fan. Saw rhett and link on an episode of "table talk" thought they were great! I eventually looked them up and marathoned all the gmm's over a few days.
I found them by just watching one of their videos I was on YouTube and I stumbled up on one of their videos and they were super funny so I kept watching them and I am glad I found them, they changed my life a whole lot

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service