RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was hanging out with my boyfriend, who watches many of the same youtubers as I do, and voila! He was surprised I had never seen them before. I've been watching since.

youtube. I just stumbled across this youtube channel and lately it's all I've been watching. Keep up the good work Rhett and Link!!

My best friend's brother showed me the OCD song and then i started to watch all of their videos. Then I started to watch GMM. Now I'm addicted. 

I was looking up the pillow song because one of my friends told me about it and I subscribed then looked at GMM and I've been hooked ever since.

One of my friends showed me My OCD and I've been watching ever since.

My friend told me about them and suggested I watch Good Mythical Morning , so I said yeah , but never really fully watched them. A few months later I started to get into them and a while ago I found their songs and I am now completely in love with both channels.

A good friend said Rhett and Link were, and I quote, "freaking hilarious," so I checked it out. I concur. My life and daily routine have been forever changed. Thank you, good friend. 

I came across an article about sensory deprivation earlier this year and went to YouTube to find a video and poof! I have been hooked ever since :)

I first noticed them a few years ago when I was a big erb fan. I seen R&L rap battles in the related videos and thought they were a stupid knockoff of erb, that's before I learned erb was inspired by R&L and that they are in some erb rap battles. I started watching Gmm about 8 months ago one day. I was like hey it's R&L ill give this a chance and I haven't looked back since. Rhett & Link are my favorite youtubers and Gmm is my favorite chanel and im glad they're starting to get more popular.
I found them because my cousin was searching random YouTube videos on my phone and happend to come across their 8 weird ways to open a bottle and I thought man these guys are funny and have great chemistry together then I started watching their other videos and was hooked ever since
I found them after they did a 50 facts episode with Matthew Santoro!! Watched one eposide of GMM and I was instantly hooked!!

I've seen "Kids React to Rhett and Link" on Fine Bros' channel and then found them reacting to that video in GMM. Now I'm watching all the previous seasons of GMM. I also saw the "Nerd vs Geek Rap Battle" before the react episode but totaly forgot about that until I went to the main channel from watching GMM.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service