RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link on YouTube. My friend was talking about them and I wondered who she was talking about. So she showed me The 26 Craziest Selfies on the Internet video and I asked her their names and what their channel is called. They how I found Rhett and Link

When I was nine years old and just discovering youtube I saw the Facebook Song and watched some other videos,  been a fan ever since...

The first video I saw of them was the Epic Rap Battle of History between the Wright Brothers and the Mario Brothers. I then watched the other one they were in, the TMNT vs the Renaissance artists. A video to a Good Mythical Morning showed up as a recommended video, I watched it and became hooked ever since. 

I found them through Youtubers React by TheFineBros. 
Such suspense.

I found Rhett and Link through the "Rabbit Hole," it was just another day, quite boring and I decided to just watch a random video on YouTube. I kept on clicking one video after the next until I saw one of their episodes and I was hooked. I kept watching the show and I loved how they openly gave their thoughts and personal opinions. It made me open up more and actually be O.K. with myself because I act differently among everyone else. So it's great to be accepted for who I am, and to be able to be around those who are somewhat like me. I am now proud to say that I am officially a Mythical Beast.

I found Rhett & Link when I was watching the FineBrothers' video, 'kids react to Rhett & Link'. I searched them, and loved them ever since. I am now a crazy Mythical Beast.

I found Rhett & Link through my YouTube "What to Watch". Their video "10 Best Optical Illusions of 2014" showed up one day, and I thought it'd be cool to watch, so I did. I also saw them again when I was watching PewDiePie, and their video with him as a guest popped up in the side column. I've been binge watching on the weekends to catch up now. (I'm hooked!)

I found them through my sister and through the fine bros react videos.

Just randomly on youtube... find these 2 dorks xD

I found them, like, three years ago. I was just roaming around YouTube and I found one of their videos and it was hilarious and I've been hooked ever since :)

i used to watch them occasionally when i was procrastinating and then i subscribed and started watching regularly along the way. I believe i found them through other youtubers (most likely shaycarl)

Not sure now what I was looking for but definitely some kind of "Top 10 of something" and GMM was the first offer YT gave me. Oh THAT was a happy day!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service