RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually found Rhett and Link a few years ago. I don't remember exactly how, most likely just surfing YouTube, but I love their stuff and I'm excited that I found their website!
i discovered them last week and have been watching there video's non-stop. i almost have seen them all

i found them about an year ago by seeing their "bug war challenge" video in the sidebar of youtube, i saw it, liked it and went to their channel and then i started watchiing their videos almost everyday

The weirdest things found in airport security episode :")

Found them on youtube when looking for some science videos

Most likely as many others, I found out about Rhett and Link through Youtube. An episode of GMM just appeared in the suggested video list many months ago and I watched it, enjoyed it, and subscribed to the channel.

well I found them by myself . one day I was on youtube like always and I found one of their videos. it was really funny so I started watching another one and another. I n like 2 weeks I ended up watching all 6 seasons. now I cant wait till the next morning to watch the newest ones. most of my life I had been really sad and when I started watching these I just cant stop smiling about life. they really have changed me in the best way poseable

My sister introduced me to Good Mythical Morning a few months ago!

Well, I knowingly found out about them through one of the FineBros videos... it was one of their "Youtuber's react to ___". Rhett and Link where the commentators. When I told a friend about y'all, she said yeah I watch them I've even sent you one of their videos a while ago. Well in the past 2 weeks in between work and school and studying I have watched about maybe half of their videos.

I found them by accident looking up Top _______ videos...I'm like "this looks fun..." and clicked...and now i can't stop clicking...

I saw them serveral times on the fine brother youtube channel, but it was like two weeks ago that I decided to watch some of their videos (GMM), and that was just because y thought that Rhett was very handsome, then I subscribe to their channels, follow them on Instagram, twitter, facebook, cuz I loved all their work, they are AWESOME!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service