RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link because my sister suggested I watch the Hot Pepper Challenge - I LOVED IT and started binge watching other GMM episodes because they're so funny and their personalities are like no other internetainers. More down to earth, more like real, authentic people. It's been something to look forward to every morning. :)
Aspiring youtubers c0uld learn a lot from these guys.

I found them a long time ago. I was searching for interesting optical illusions... or not.(I barely remember) And than I found one of their videos. First I didn't really like them (this could be cause I didn' speak that well in english that time) but than I saw them more and more and they became really familiar. Now I watch GMM every afternoon. :D

I first saw them on Matthew santoros youtube channel and thought they were amazing and haven't stopped watching GMM since
I was looking at YouTube videos of optical illusions and found a good mythical morning about it. at the time I had no idea what this was so I watched and fell in love with the show I've been watching it ever since and just found out about this website I'm proud to be a mythical beast.

I was searching for things to watch on the internet, and I have always been interested in weird and amazing things so I clicked on a video. I loved it. I can even tell you which video I first watched. It was the 8 different body modifications. I then clicked on more and have been watching ever since.

In the summer of 2012 I was looking up a video one of my friends told me about ( 2 guys 600 pillows (backwards)) and I found one of their gmm videos under recommended and instantly fell in love with their videos. :)

My friend told me

I found Rhett and Link from their belly button song on YouTube. It was on the popular page, so my sister wanted to watch it! My family and I were cracking up :) It was a fun moment.

I found them from the Carolina Reaper!

I couldn't stop laughing and starting watching every other video I could after work, I wish I could send them "cili padi" from Malaysia!

My dad was searching around Youtube one day when he came across one of their videos. I thought they were funny, but I had no idea they had such a following. Some time passed before I saw another video by them, but the more I watch the more I like them. I love their clean humor.

My friend insisted on showing me one of their videos, Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time, and i just started watching them from the RhettandLink channel. I found goodmythicalmorning later, while i was browsing around youtube.

I was searching through 'Top 10' videos when I stumbled upon their GMM channel. Haven't left since!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service