RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The very first thing I remember watching of Rhett and Link was the Butt Drugs video, with my eighth grade algebra teacher… If I’m being honest, I didn’t watch another video for a few months until I saw the video about last month and now watching their videos is pretty much all I do after school. Whoops

I found Rhett & Link through happen stance a couple of weeks ago and and so happy that I did! Now I watch Good Mythical Morning regularly and I am catching up on everything I have missed. My favorite is their music videos and just LOVE Link's voice! You guys are awesome!! :)

I was on youtube watching a video and I found 8 weird ways to open a bottle, I watched that, but for a long time I felt uncomfortable watching gmm, I got into the music videos, and then finally I felt very comfartable watching gmm and I got into watching every single gmm they've made. It has and still is a great experience! 

I found Rhett and Link when I was on YouTube and i clicked Want To Watch. The red house video showed up. I clicked on it and watched it. A week later my friend Ellie told me about GMM.

I found them in the summer of 2011 when a friend of mine left his ipod touch at my house and his youtube was full of suggestions to watch them (I gave it back).

Matthew Santoro recently did a collab video with R&L. That's how I got here.

It was a couple of months after getting to my first duty station in the marine corps and I spent a lot of time on YouTube. I was watching random funny videos and a suggested video was Rhett and Links squeezable foods challenge video and I instantly fell in love with the dynamic duo that is Rhett and Link, My first order of business was to comb the internet for every Rhett and Link video and which I have finally done, it has taken a full year for me to find and watch every Rhett and Link published, and collaborated video possible. Watching their videos makes my week enjoyable and gives me many points of conversation with friends and random people, i have yet to find any other mythical beasts but my hunt will continue! 

I think I came across them by accident just recently earlier this year when they did an episode with matt santoro whom I had been a subscriber of for a while already, then I feel in love with all things rhettandlink and cannot get enough of these two guys! Lol

I was just browsing Youtube two weeks ago, and one of the episodes popped up as a suggestion on the side bar. Thus begins my foray into the world of GMM, GMMMore, and Rhett & Link: the main channel. Yuuup. I fell into a deep, dark abyss of a hole that day.

An ex girlfriend showed me some of their videos way back in the mid 2000s. She was originally from the Raleigh area and was somehow connected to them through some other people. I think the relation was church related but I could be wrong. The girlfriend is obviously no longer in the picture but I've kept tabs on them ever since!

My Brother showed me them back when they were first starting GMM and I thought they were Hilarious. I started watching all their videos, and i didn't watch any of them in order, but i just recently started watching the videoes in order.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service