RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Update: watched every Rhett and Link video available on the internet, including Commercial Kings. Still can't get enough. Thank goodness for GMM tomorrow. Also they're killing it on Snapchat.

I found Rhett and Link when I first heard Rub Some Bacon On It. I didn't relize they had sung it until I found GMM. After that I became a mythical beast.

I found Rhett and Link by looking up ice cream by frozen yogurt. I looked it up because my dad said thart ice cream was better I disagreed and said no frozen yogurt is and i found Good Mythical Morning and I got interested So now i watch Good Mythical Morning every morning.

Hello! My friend told me to try them a while back so I did. Now my siblings and I watch Rhett and Link everyday.  My friend is awesome and she knows who she is. Today she sent me an email with this wonderful website attached to it and I signed up. Thank you again my friend!

I started Watching you so long ago I forgot

I honestly can't remember , but its been about 3 or 4 months anyway and I'm addicted xD I watch GMM and GMMore every day after school and I've binge watched almost all the old ones and their main channel vids. :P

watched the gmm best candy bar ever episode

My brother introduced me to Rhett and Link's music videos (The Facebook Song) a long time ago! I loved their music and just recently re-discovered them through GMM. 

I found them between November 15-17, by just scrolling through the YouTube featured and I clicked "Are Disneys secret rules stupid?"
I accidentally found it on YouTube

I found them buy the episode of gmm "10 weird ways to live longer"

I came across their What If game with Daniel Radcliffe and got caught with it and watched all of Season 6 which is in progress and Season 5.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service