RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My dad showed me a couple of R'n'L music vids when I was younger and I didn't care! Then I searched 'em up few years later and BAMMO!!!!!!!! Mythical Beast here.

I don't even remember XD I was surfing through random youtube videos around a year ago and found one of their videos. I just subscribed and kept watching after that...  

I found them a year or two ago when my friend showed me one of their songs. They are my favorite youtubers of all time

I found them like two weeks ago when i was bored at home and it occured to me to watch some optical illusions on youtube to entretain myself so the first video that appeard was the R & L episode of this theme, i watched and thought, well this guys are pretty cool let's have some more about them and here i am now :)

My friend showed me their "rub some bacon on it" last year and I've been hooked ever since. ^.^

oh man, I don't remember exactly what happened, a friend mentioned them, then I saw them on my recommended page... I checked it out. I watched a couple of hours' worth of GMM that day

I don't really remember what episode it was, but I know it was Good Mythical Morning that brought me to R&L.
It was a recommended video I watched maybe 6 months ago, I subscribed after it cause it was entertaining, and maybe a week or two ago, I came back because I just wanted to see what else they had in store, and they have loads of things to watch all split between 3 channels. All that and now here I am, the Great Mythical Dragon.

As someone who struggles with depression I'm kind of always looking for things to occupy me and hopefully make me smile. I got hooked on Good Mythical Morning fairly recently, after watching Will it Deep Fry and actually laughing out loud. I soon discovered they were the same two men who created the local commercials that I enjoyed in middle school. Rhett and Link have never failed to bring a smile to my face even throughout tough times and I'm very glad that I found them.

My cousin is also a mythical beast and she told me about them

I stumbled upon a video of their's in my "related videos" earlier this year, sometime in the spring I reckon. I figured, why not I'll give them a peek. Had the biggest laugh I'd had in a while, twas wonderful. I saw in the comments one day something about a "Kommunity" and so I searched it up and here I am. :)

My friend showed me

i found Rhett and Link while i was on youtube watching people eat the ghost pepper and i clicked on their video and i thought they were amazing. They still are amazing and i started to watch more and more of their videos and i finally decided to subscribe to them and i watch their videos every monday through friday before i start my day.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service