RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found GMM on YouTube and instantly became addicted

I first found you about a year or so ago when I was just going through random and weird youtube videos. Then I happened to find GMM and I've been watching ever since!

I saw them on the WWE show Legends House and I went to look them up, because I had never heard of them before. I have been watching their videos since then.

Well I found Rhett and Link quite a while ago when a friend of mine showed me Forest Patrol and I thought it was hilarious so ever since that day I have been watching Rhett and Link's videos and have been watching GMM every day!! :D

I fowd them on YouTube

I was watching the episode about Kool ways to rebel against your parents and.............

I discovered what true Awesomeness is.

Well I have to say earlier this year I stumbled across the Textpert video on my Xbox and thought they were crazy but had a great tune. I looked in to them and they seemed pretty cool so I watched some stuff and spent a few weekends where all I watched was stuff they did on you tube ( was way better than normal tv and QVC had nothing good on either) any ways in my watching I was thinking that I had seen them some where once before and some of their music sounded like I had once heard it before. It was not untill recently on one of my weekends of watching older content that I put the puzzle together. YES I had seen and heard of them before. It would have been in about 2010 when I first was introduced, as it be i think it was an app but I also think that I may have run across their content before.  Not only do I watch them my children as well enjoy them. So here we are today.

Thank you for taking in this new Mythical Beast and her little Mythical Beasts in to your hearts and Kommunity.

Vonnie

I first discovered Rhett and Link from my best friend. She was singing The Belly Button song at school and I was wondering what she was singing. She told me "The Belly Button song" and when I went over to her house she showed me the music video. I though it was pretty cool. Later that summer, we moved and I started to search farther into Rhett and Link. I discovered Good Mythical Morning. Now I watch it every morning and I'm trying to convince my little sister to watch. She loves The Belly Button song the best and I love My OCD the best.

I had seen the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness before but never knew who made it until my little brother actually showed me Good Mythical Morning.

My friend and I stumbled across their videos one day and have been a daily viewer since! We decided to make our own YouTube channel as well.

Bill D eats the some of the hottest peppers in the world! Billys Chilies Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UXFoDtpO30 Demolished by the Carolina Reaper Pepper!!!

He is also an amazing artist. His other channel Bill D Channel features his artsy and musical side. You can see his original songs paintings and so much more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVK71ysCt84 "Seek Your Seeker" original song by Bill D

Please check him out. Like, subscribe, share with your friends, and comment to let us know what you think :)

Found them on youtubers react and didn't watch them until somebody showed them to me now I watch them when I can

Well, i was looking for something to cheer me up because my sister had passed away not too long ago so, i turned to youtube :) i was watching an episode of youtubers react and there was something about rhett and link that made me want to find out more about them. So I found their main channel and GMM and I loved it, so you could say Rhett and Link really helped me with depression, and iv'e been watching them ever since :) - and very happily

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service