RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend told me about you guys at a music camp. That night I stayed up watching tons of gmm episodes. We talked about rhett and link for the rest of the camp. I've been a huge fan ever since

I found Rhett and Link while randomly browsing YouTube, I found GMM. you can call it a love at first site, lol. :) Being a busy student in school, I can't watch them everyday, so I watch as many videos as I can at home when I get the chance! :)

Looking around on YouTube and baammmm found it!!!!

A Month a ago a found the one of the food test episodes in the recommended video bar then ended up binge watching their videos :)

I Found Rhett and Link on September 6, 2012 By, Coming Across there Channel,And i must say, I'm happy i found them!  And I came across there channel From watching Pewds,

I saw them on ERB as the Wright bros about a year ago but didn't know anything about their channels.  Then, about a month ago I discovered the whole "mythical experience"  and I was hooked almost instantly.  Hard not to love these two.

heard about them from a friend but didn't watch til one day i was watchin youtube and came across GMM

My friends found them by spelling something wrong in the search box. The first video I saw was My OCD. I have loved it ever since! One day I went on YouTube to listen to My OCD. I accidentally hit a Good Mythical Morning. It wasn't a bad accident at all! I watch their videos every weekday night.

When I made a YouTube-account (Just to subscibe to channels), I only had Smosh in my subscription-box, because I really liked their videos (logical) :P. But yeah, I searched more videos w/ Smosh and I came on the Mythical Show. I watched it & really loved it :). Not only because Smosh, but too because Rhett & Link!

Then I watched a lot of videos from Rhett & Link, found GMM and later the other 2 channels :P 4 channels richer and never regreted it :P. So happy I found them, they make me always laugh so hard :P. They are just awesome! :D

Beautiful to see that they even bring people together :D.

I found them about a week ago while on break at work right after watching a college humor video!

My friend showed me the OCD song a few weeks ago and I've watched a ton of their videos now!

I found them around April in the suggested videos of a pewdiepie video.

First video watched (eating bugs)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service