RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Through a youtube search :)
My brother and I stumbled upon the BBQ song and were instantly hooked. We stayed at the computer late into the night watching their videos, especially entertained by the Fear of Frogs song.
On my subscription to "VeryTasteful" I find "the making of T-Shirt War" and i watch the real thing and discover the genious that is RhettandLink :D
i found Rhett and Link about a year ago, through YouTube (think it was the "fast food folk song").
I found them over a year ago, I was just searcing through youtube as one does, couldn't think of anything to watch so i searched for facebook into the youtube search (old skool Rhett and Link... yeahhh!!) loved it, kept coming back for more ever since.
my friend showed me them a few years ago and ive been hooked ever since
It all started with the facebook song for me. I watched it so many times! I showed so many people because i thought everyone needed to see it. I've been a fan ever since.
I saw a few 789 gathering videos on some of my subscriptions on YouTube and Rhett and Link were mentioned, so I searched them...
As I was searching for my Mythical Beast name, I was trying to remember how we found out. I'm fairly sure it was in 2004, six years ago. My older brother was at college at Union University in TN. I was chatting with him on the phone one night and he said, "Hey I sent you an email with a cool song! Check it out!" Opening the email, I loaded the YT link and it was "The Facebook Song". I thought it was pretty great (having just joined FB myself, I was 16 at the time). I showed it to the rest of my family and then to friends.

My siblings and I watched all your videos for quite sometime, then we got really busy. But we always come back and get caught up and have a great time! It's like we "re-discover" Rhett&Link every 6 months or so for about 2-3 months at a time. :) But hey, 6 years of steady fan-ness. :) Pretty sweet.

A LOT of our friends also know about you guys, thanks to us. :D
I'm not sure how I heard about you guys. I think maybe Shay Carl told me about you, but I can't remember.
I dont remeber the exact date but it was last year, when I was in my sister's friend's house and she shwed us a video of Rhett and Link and I've been watching them ever since
My dad found the facebook song, and since then I've seen every kast and every video and read maybe a hundred blogs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service