RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I stumbled across an episode of GMM in the right hand bar on YouTube - that led to days of catching up on past episodes, songs and the Mythical show.  Now I tune in everyday for my daily fix.  

Is anyone else terrified of Clown Shark?

Well i discover them about 3 weeks ago. My brother watch one of good mythical morning episode and i though it was interesting and then i just can't stop watch it. it simple and really fresh. I also look for rhettandlink channel and they are great ! interesting and funny hehe

Mid August, Good Mythical Morning came up in a Google search gone wrong...so, I clicked on it! I laughed all day and was hooked. I subscribed to GMM and added them to my playlist. Since them I've watched several videos and Good Morning Chia Lincoln. Today I became a Mythical Beast.

A couple years ago, i was wondering YouTube and i watched one of their videos. I loved it, i wasn't a wiz with computers and you-tube so when i didn't remember their name, I couldn't  find them again. About 6 months ago, i was wondering you-tube again and i watched one of their videos again and i was like "Omg! I found them!" I couldn't  stop watching ever since!

A very long winter night ended in copious amounts of boredom. It was in these conditions that my curiosity ran wild, but then like usual it ran wild into the brick wall that is the internet. There, surfing the sea of misapplication a giant wave crashed over me, The Big Kahuna of time wasting: YouTube. I washed ashore in a strange land of cat poop coffee, dry heaving, screaming and hair: The Mythical beaches of Morning. 

And they're really the best thing to come out of Van Nuys since naked lady movies.

I found Rhett and Link because YouTube kept recommending me episodes of Good Mythical Morning. That was almost two weeks ago. Since then, I've been watching several episodes of GMM every day (because there's just so many, and they're great time wasters), and I've been listening to some of their songs, my favorite being My OCD.

My sister and I have made Rhett and Link very much a part of our daily routine : )

My boyfriend sent me a link to the  "T-shirt War" because we were looking for ideas/ inspiration on the promotional vids that we were going to make. It was a random find, I became an instant fan. I couldn't remember when exactly because ever since, I've made GMM and Rhett and Link a daily habit. :D

About a month ago my friend showed me a few of the videos and begged me to watch GMM. Since then I've watched almost 200 GMM and many on the main channel. I've never enjoyed Youtube so much!  These guys are the best. Now I'm trying to show these guys to my other friends.

I saw Rhett and Link on an episode of Youtubers React and liked them right away, so i decided to check out their youtube channel and watch some of their most popular uploads.

Both of them seemed like the kind of person who i'd actually enjoy listening to.

They really were, and continue to be. Cheers

by searching for optical illusions!

i looked up famous youtubers

Someone posted The Facebook Song to Facebook and I started watching their other songs. Then I found GMM and have been using quite a lot of my spare time trying to watch as many as I can.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service