RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was just stumbling around on youtube, and I saw some videos, and I'm totally hooked now!!! Like, my parents look at me funny because I'm on my phone with my headphones in and to them, I randomly start cracking up. I have yet to share it with them because I haven't chosen a perfect episode to start with yet. But nonetheless, I can't wait to see the future of GMM

It was sometime last year before Christmas and I think that it was suggested to me by you tube during one of my sidetracks from homework. I have been hooked ever since. :)

I found Rhett and Link about three years ago when i was on youtoube.com one day and i clicked on them and from there on i have watched them

I was watching pewdiepie when they popped up and I watched the video then I watched more then I subscribed 

I just stumbled across them honestly. Now I watch it so much my 2 year old son walks around saying "let's talk about that"

I honestly don't remember exactly how I stumbled across them. I think I was just randomly stumbling through youtube, when I came across an episode of GMM. Was instantly hooked. Me and my gf are now avid fans

I found Rhett and Link through my best friend Alexis Marie! I had also seen them before on Youtubers React :)

I found them by randomly looking around on YouTube and I came across their video titled EPIC RAP BATTLE OF MANLINESS and I after that I decided to watch more of their videos and before I knew a few hours went by and it was 3 in the morning. I've been watching everyday since then.

I found them about a mouth ago on YouTube and I've been binge watching GMM ever since.

i found out about Rhett & Link August of 2014 when my daughter oddly stayed glued to her tablet for hours on end. The voices, men's, and all the laughter....it went something like her handing over her tablet and then getting the power cord because i ran out of battery.

Have emailed the local radio station 106.1fm to play OCD and Belly Button.
Their YouTube channels

i was looking at videos of top  scariest roller coasters and ended up clicking on "8 Weird Ways To Open A Bottle". then i just kept clicking on the 5 years of all Rhett and Link videos i needed to catch up on. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service