RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i cant really remember but im glad i did

I found out through my sister when she started laughing during a flight

In all honesty, I probably watched 2 of their YouTube videos (GMM) and I was in love.  I let the whole concept of YouTube go for a while, and I didn't watch any videos at all.
Later on, I got into a big YouTuber discovery phase.  So I found Rhett and Link again when I was reminded that they created that Dope Zebra video!  I subscribed to all their channels and have watched almost every single episode they have, starting from the very first one!  lol :)

One day my cousin, Christian, came up to me and asked me to watch a video from Good Mythical Morning and I thought it was pretty cool and I have a friend who looks just like Link. So I said okay, maybe I'll start watching it. So ever since then i've been on a Rhett and Link video binge. I can't believe I didn't find this sooner!

i found them this summer when my friend showed me the red house funiture commercial and i realized it was by rhett and link now i watch rhett and link every day

Well about 2 years ago I had been searching the deep dark crevasses of the Youtube inter-webs to find something to watch and i stumbled across the Facebook song AND SO WAS BORN A LOVE FOR RettandLink!

One day I saw an episode of kids react where the kids reacted to rhett and link. I checked out their main channel and good mythical morning channels and the rest is history.

I found them about 2 weeks ago and have been watching them ever since they are awesome

youtube I saw there first episode

Hello!
I found Rhett and Link just around the beginning of August, I was just roaming YouTube and suddenly I saw a video. It was, I think, about slang words in prison that should be known. From there I just kept clicking and I watch it, actually, every night. Just clicking random videos, old and new, I don't care. It's all cool. From here I'm just a newb but I enjoy the show and I heard that the kommunity is amazing~!

Glad to be here. c:

I just happened to click on  suggested gmm and immediatly loved it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service