RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw Good Mythical Morning and then decided to Check out their main channel and i got hooked. Rhett and Link are my favorite internetainers and im glad i found them. it gives me something to watch each day.

I get Zombied  out on them. I mean, you watch once and you become addicted and just feed off their humor.

Well first I watched  one of there music videos and keep looking just music videos but i knew that i needed more so i started watching good mythical morning and i watched  it ever single weekday since then     

Randomly surfing youtube.

I was searching something on YouTube and i stumble upon Rhett and Link.!!

I was linked to the Nerd vs Geek rap battle less than a day after it was released, but thought nothing of it (other than the pretty awesome concept), and didn't stick around 'til I found GMM.

I've been watching them for a while now, but didn't really bother with the kommunity until now, mainly due to trying to watch all their recent videos.  (As of now, I've seen some of GMM seasons 1 and 2, about half of season 3, most of season 4, and all of The Mythical Show, season 5 and season 6.  And I've seen the majority of their music videos.)

The OCD song was shown in my class for a laugh before doing a test. I looked them up later that week and was hooked!

I was going through the related videos sidebar on Youtube in July of 2014 and then Good Mythical Morning came up and I just kept watching and it was really funny and the topics were interesting. So I subscribed.

browsing youtube and found the worlds best channel

Someone at school told me to  look up famous last words on you tube and in the suggestion box I saw killing rhett's beard and I have loved this channel ever since .

I found Rhett and Link when the fine bros had children react to them and I thought "maybe I should look them up". They made me laugh a lot and then I subscribed.

One of my good friends forced me to watch GMM, after that I was hooked!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service